Hi guys! So, I love Tarjay aka Target. I shop there for all my beauty essentials, all the time. Even if I go in for one thing, I end up leaving with 5 more items I didn’t think I needed. Do you do this? All the goodies just suck you in! I’m sharing me top ten beauty finds at Tarjay 😉 many of which were unintentionally discovered.
1. Yes To… facemasks
• Super affordable and amazing masks. I’ve tried almost every single one from the range and I love them! They all cater to different skin needs but my personal favorite is the Yes To Coconut Hydrate and Restore Sheet Mask. It leaves my face ultra-moisturized and smells like a dream!
2. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
• Best dupe for the Beauty Blender. It shaped slightly different than the original beauty blender as it features a flat side, which I like to use around my nose and eyes. You can dampen it – my favorite – or use it dry.
3. L’Oreal Total Repair Shampoo + Conditioner
• I like to switch up my shampoo every 6 months or so. I feel like my hair gets used to a product, and then it stops working… anyone else feel like this? This is my most recent switch and I love it! I use heat on my hair almost every day, so I definitely need the total repair, but the rest of the line is great too! Plus, it smells sooo good and Target has the best price!
4. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray
• This is AMAZING when you have a night out. I do not spray this directly on my legs, I mix it with non-scented lotion, and apply to my legs – this makes for even coverage. It gives you the prettiest glowy tan, without overdoing it. Oh and let it dry before you put your clothes on! Literally leg makeup!
5. Pixi by Petra Line
• I’ve tried the skin products from Pixi by Petra, and I love! I haven’t tried any of their makeup, but their makeup setting mist, glow tonic and hydrating milky mist are fantastic. I would recommend all of them, and best of all they’re super affordable!
6. Not Your Mothers – Clean Freak Dry Shampoo
• My fave dry shampoo! It doesn’t leave a gray cast in your hair, and actually works. I buy the non-scented one – that’s just what I prefer – and spray along my roots. I wait a minute or so before rubbing it in. It does not leave your hair feeling grimy or like you have a ton of product in it.
7. Dove Advance Care Deodorant
• Ever since my early teen years, I’ve been using the same deodorant until it became discontinued at my local stores! I freaked! Only because in my early teen years, I had perspiration issues – comes along with puberty – and Arrid XX Dry Antiperspirant is the only one that worked… at the time I learned. Did anyone else have this issue? Anywaaays, I kinda freaked because I had tried all these other deodorants, and nothing worked. But then I came across this gem. The whole range smells really good, and best of all it works!
8. L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
• I talked about this mascara in my go-to makeup look, which you can find HERE. I have not found a mascara that is better. Naturally, my lashes are on the longer side, but this makes them voluminous and not clumpy!! (as the name suggests 😊) It’s a must try!
9. Aveeno Skin Relief Lotion
• I don’t have enough good words to say about Aveeno. I enjoy so many of their products, and this is one of my faves! I used to buy lotions from Victoria Secret and Bath and Body works, and while they smell nice, they never left me feeling smooth and hydrated. I use the Coconut Scented Aveeno Skin Relief, especially when I come out of the shower, and it leaves me feeling silky smooth and moisturized all day long!
10. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
• I mentioned this in my Top Ten Skin Care Favorites (HERE) and is fantastic for the winter months coming ahead to soothe dry skin. It contains hyaluronic acid and is oil free! Target has a promo code for $$ off, go check it out!
Let me know your favorites!