Hi guys! I wanted to share my go-to makeup look to hopefully inspire you and give you new ideas! Hope you enjoy! (please excuse my awkward hand in the picture)
• I have been loving the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Frimer recently. It’s a gel primer and works great at blurring lines, and minimizing pores. It’s also oil-free which is a big plus!
• Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. Hands. Down. This is the best foundation I’ve ever tried, and every time I try something new, I always find myself making my way back. As the name suggests, it goes on effortlessly, extremely easy to blend, and gives you a radiant finish without looking oily.
• I rarely ever used concealer until recently. I haven’t tried many out, but I do enjoy the Rimmel Instant Age Rewind Under Eye concealer. I apply it before I apply my foundation and blend out with a beauty blender. It doesn’t crease, and does a good job at brightening up the under-eye area.
4. Setting Powder
• I’ve been LOVING the Jane Iredale Loose Mineral Powder. I first started using this product years ago, and recently repurchased it! My foundation is slightly too light for my face – from the summer months – so I use this in a darker shade than I normally would use. It doesn’t make you look cakey or sit on top of the skin. It just blends and ties everything together.
• So, I don’t contour my face – I think I’m scared to try – I don’t know why. I really need to… but I do bronze! My staple bronzer is Hoola by Benefit, but I also enjoy NARS laguna. Hoola is a bit lighter than Laguna, but gives you the perfect sun kissed look.
• I skip the blush. Personally, on me, I’m not the biggest fan – I think it’s because I’m a little picky. Every now and then, I’ll use Orgasm by NARS, but I’m into the more sun kissed glow look minus the blush for my go-to look.
• Smashbox 24 hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer is amaaaazing! Does NOT crease, and keeps my eyeshadow looking vibrant and smooth all day long.
• My go-to eye look is a light bronze look. I use the Mario Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills, and that palette can do me no wrong. I love it. The colors can be combined to create varies beautiful looks, and they blend like a dream. With that being said, it’s unfortunately discontinued. BUT Anastasia has other amazing options such as their Modern Renaissance Palette or their eye shadow singles to achieve a similar look. Typically, I use Lulu in the crease combined with some shimmer shade – either Marina or 5th Ave – all over the lid. I like to take a small shadow brush sprayed with some setting spray and place a little color directly in the middle of my lid for an extra pop!
• This may sound crazy, but I haven’t changed my mascara in years. Not the literal tube – don’t worry haha – but the actual brand. I’ve been using the L’Oreal Volumious False Fiber Lashes for YEARS!!! It’s my absolute favorite mascara I’ve ever tried. It makes my lashes look full, long, but not clumpy!
• … I don’t fill in my eyebrows… It’s weird saying that in a world where many people do. I’ve tried it once, and didn’t like it. I was blessed with good looking brows, and I don’t pluck them often either. I just prefer to leave them alone😊
• This past summer I went on vaca to the Dominican Republic – let me know if you want to see photos – and I brought Mac Strobe Cream with me. I’ve been using it ever since. I put it on the highest points of my face aka the cheekbones, bridge of nose, cupids bow, and above the brow bone. It gives you the prettiest and most subtle – but noticeable – glow.
• I don’t do color. I don’t know why. Help me break out in the world of colored lips! I see all these beautiful shades and I rarely ever try them. I’m a nude or clear lip gloss/balm type of girl and I can’t help it! Daily, I use EOS Lip Balm.
11. Setting Spray
• I alternate between Urban Decay All Nighter and Pixi Makeup Setting Mist. I’ve just started trying out Pixi and I’m really liking it – I really want to try out their hydrating milky mist – however, the spray on the makeup mist is not fine enough and the smell can be slightly over powering. I take a beauty blender and lightly tap over my face to make sure I don’t have any spots of product. Personally, the scent of rose doesn’t bother me, but the first time I sprayed it, I was like woah! That being said, it does do a good job at keeping my make put all day long.
Let me know if you have any questions!